The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are these advanced-level competencies (knowledge and skills):
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching skills
- IPv6 fundamentals
- RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF configuration skills for both IPv4 and IPv6
- BGP configuration skills
- Multicast configuration skills
- QoS configuration skills
- Intermediate-level troubleshooting skills for all technologies listed
This discussion focuses on the question are ccie bootcamps worth it? I said YES and my reasons are below.
- Firstly you are away from home most likely booked into a hotel for 10 days with nothing else to do but study CCIE
- You will be getting high level instruction for up to 8 hours a day, sometimes more
- You get acquainted with candidates who are doing a similar course and, some of you might just become good friends.
- Once the bootcamp is finished you will have been through the blueprint end to end, you will have learnt so much of new stuff that you never knew, also now you are in a pool of similar professionals who are focussing to take the ccie lab in the next 6 months.
Outline: CCIE 360 R&S Boot Camp 1 (CIERS1)